Millions of job seekers rely on
Avoli's reviews and other user-submitted content
to find jobs and companies they love. Please follow
these guidelines to ensure everyone can benefit from
a helpful, balanced, and authentic community.
Employer Response Guidelines
Employer responses are also moderated using the
Reviews Guidelines, with the exception that we do
allow employers to include their contact information
and relevant web links (e.g. links to internal
company policies, ethics/compliance hotline sites,
When responding, we specifically ask employers
- Be courteous and professional.
- Do not include the name of the individual
you believe wrote the review.
- Do not threaten the writer of a review with
legal or other punitive damage.
Please note that Avoli moderates employer
responses after they have posted. Therefore, if the
response does not meet the guidelines, it may be
shown for a short time before we remove it. (You
will be notified by email if we remove your
Photos & Awards Guidelines
- A picture is worth a thousand words
- A great photo can tell a job seeker a lot
about the workplace. We welcome photos of
building interiors and exteriors, company
events, and interesting items showcasing the
culture and the work environment.
- Please do not post:
Photo captions must also be considered
- photos of marketing material, logos or
- portraits of individuals
- photos of patients in a healthcare
- photos that document workplace
violations or disclose confidential
- photos not relevant to the employment
- Showcase your employer & CEO awards
- We encourage you to post awards and accolades
received by your employer or CEO within the past
seven years that relate to the employer. Product
specific awards are also welcome when they
represent the primary business of the company.
Please note that we do not actively moderate
awards. If you see an award that is inaccurate,
contact us and we will assess it against our